Vivo just announced Z1, the company’s latest smartphone in the new ‘Z series’ in China. It comes with a 6.26-inch FHD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with a notch, 90% screen-to-body ratio and narrow bezels. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 AIE with 4GB RAM. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0 out of the box.
The Z1 features a 13MP rear camera along with a secondary 2MP camera to capture the depth information for portrait shots. It comes with a 12MP front camera that can output 24MP images and comes with A.I face beauty. It comes with fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature packs a 3260mAh battery. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Vivo Z1 :
- 6.257-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Chipset (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 12MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
The Vivo Z1 comes in Black, Red and Blue colors. It is priced at 1798 yuan (INR 19,215 approx). It is available for order from today and goes on sale from June 4th in China.