Meizu just announced 6T, its latest budget smartphone an event in China. It packs a 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass screen with 18:9 aspect ratio, is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 chipset. It runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS on top.
It has a 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX278 RGBW sensor, LED flash, along with a 2MP secondary rear camera to capture depth information for portrait shots and an 8MP front-facing camera. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3200mAh battery. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Meizu 6T :
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX278 RGBW sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3300mAh battery
The Meizu 6T comes in Black, Gold and Red colors. It is priced at 799 yuan (INR 8,460 approx) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, 999 yuan(INR 10,570 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version and 1099 yuan (INR 11630 approx) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version. It is now available for order and goes on sale in China from June 1st.