HMD Global just announced Nokia 3.1, successor of last year’s Nokia 3 along with new Nokia 5.1 and Nokia 2.1 at an event in Russia. Similar to the other Nokia phones, it is an Android One smartphone.
Nokia 3.1 has polycarbonate back and aluminium sides with a dual diamond cut design. It packs a 5.2-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by MediaTek MT6750 SoC with up to 3GB of RAM. It runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) out of the box, and is upgradable to Android P in future.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel camera on the front. it packs with a 2900mAh battery. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Nokia 3.1 :
- 5.2-inch (720 x 1440 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750N (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) chipset with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM + 16GB storage / 3GB RAM + 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable up to 128GB
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) OS, upgradable to Android P
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 84.6-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 2990mAh battery
The Nokia 3.1 comes in Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome and White/Iron colors. It’s prices starts at 139 Euros ( INR 10,800 approx ). It ships starting from June 2018.