Nokia smartphone with the model number TA-1109 has been certified by TENAA, after Bluetooth Certification. This could be released as Nokia X5 in China and Nokia 5.1 Plus in other markets.
The TEENA certification reveals a 5.86-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display. It will be 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch. It will be powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core SoC with up to 6GB of RAM. This could be a MediaTek SoC, similer to the Nokia 5.1. It also has dual rear cameras, fingerprint sensor on the back and a glass back, similar to the Nokia X6.
Specifications of Nokia 5.1 Plus / X5 (TA-1109) ( Rumored )
- 5.86-inch ( 720×1520 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass 19:9 aspect ratio display
- 2GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage, 4GB / 6GB RAM + 64GB storage, expandable up to 128GB
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS, upgradable to Android P
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Nokia 5.1 Plus / X5 is expected to come in Black, Blue and White colors. We should know the launch date of the smartphone soon.