Meizu launched M6, the successor of M5 back in september 2017 in china. Now it is available for sale in India through Amazon.in. Meizu M6 is yet to be launch officailly in India.
Meizu representative contacted and told to GSMArena that;
The phone is not yet officially available in India and we don’t have a planned launch date yet. The listing on Amazon is by a third-party seller on Amazon’s platform and it has since been taken down.
Meizu M6 comes with a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit low-end MediaTek MT6750 processor. It runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat)-based FlymeOS 6 out of the box. It has a polycarbonate body with a metal frame and metallic lines.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with 4-color RGBW flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It features a mTouch fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds. It also comes with 4G VoLTE support and packs a 3070mAh battery.
Specification of Meizu M6 :
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display, 1000: 1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable up to 128GB
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with 4-color RGBW flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3070mAh battery
The Meizu M6 comes only in Black color. It is priced to INR 7,699 and is available exclusively from Amazon.in.