Xiaomi has finally announced the Mi Pad 4, as it had promised. The tablet launched along with Xiaomi’s latest budget smartphone, the Redmi 6 Pro. The Mi Pad 4 has been launched in both Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + LTE variants.
The Mi Pad 4 comes with an 8-inch Full HD display with 16:10 aspect ratio. The company says that it is 9.4% smaller than the previous ones, that makes it comfortable for one-handed usage. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC with upto 4GB of RAM. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) out of the box.
It comes with a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie camera. In terms of security it comes with AI Face unlock . It has a nano SIM slot (in Wi-Fi + LTE varient) and packs with 6000 mAh battery. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 :
- 8-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) FHD+ display with 16:10 aspect ratio, 1200:1 contrast ratio
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm chipset (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 3GB (LPDDR4x) RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 4GB (LPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, OV13855 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K5E8 sensor
- 4G LTE (optional), WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 comes in Black and Gold colors. It is priced at 1099 yuan (INR 11,500 approx) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 1399 yuan (INR 14,600 approx) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage WiFi version. 4GB RAM with 64GB 4G LTE version costs 1499 yuan (INR 15,600 approx). It will go on sale in China from June 27th.