The Redmi 6 Pro comes with a 5.84-inch FHD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio display and a notch. It is powered by Snapdragon 625 clocked up to 2GHz with up to 4GB of RAM. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI out of the box.
It has a 12MP rear camera with flash along with a secondary 5MP camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection. There is also a 5MP front camera with AI portrait. For security it comes with AI Face unlock and a fingerprint scanner on the back. It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots. It packs with a 4000mAh battery.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro :
- 5.84-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC Color Gamut
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm chipset with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage, 4GB RAM + 32GB/64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with Samsung S5K5E8 sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, accelerometer, proximity, gyro
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro comes in Rose Gold, Gold, Blue, Black and Red colors. It is priced at 999 yuan (INR 10,500 approx) for the 3GB with 32GB storage variant, 1199 yuan (INR 12,500 approx) and for the 4GB RAM with 32GB variant and 1299 yuan (INR 13,500 approx) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB variant. It will go on sale in China from tomorrow, June 26th.