Samsung just launched its new budget smartphone, the Galaxy On6 (SM-J600G), in the ‘On series’ in India. It has a 5.6-HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by an Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with 4GB of RAM. It runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) with Samsung’s own UI out of the box.
It comes with a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera, both with LED flash and f/1.9 aperture. it comes with somes camera features like Live stickers, Stamps and Beauty mode. It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots. It has fingerprint sensor on the back and packs with a 3000mAh battery. It also supports face unlock feature. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy On6 :
- 5.6-inch (1480 x 720 pixels) HD+ Super AMOLED 18.5:9 Infinity 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy On6 comes in Blue and Black colors. It is priced at INR 14,490 and will be available from Flipkart and Samsung Shop online.