Vivo announced Z1 in China back in May. Today it has officially announced the Z1i in china, which is cheaper variant of Z1. It has the same specifications as the Z1, including a 6.26-inch FHD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with a notch and 90% screen-to-body ratio.
It comes with 4GB of RAM and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0 out of the box. It features a 13MP rear camera along with a secondary 2MP camera and a 16MP selfier camera. The Z1i is powered by Snapdragon 636 instead of Snapdragon 660 in the Z1. It comes with 128GB of internal storage.
Specifications of Vivo Z1i :
- 6.26-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Chipset with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash with f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
The Vivo Z1i comes in Black and Gold colors. It is priced at 1898 yuan (INR 19,590 approx.). It is available for order from Vivo online store, and goes on sale in China from July 7th.