Xiaomi has announced Mi A2 Lite, along with the Mi A2, as it had promised. The Mi A2 Lite is company’s latest mid-range Android One smartphone. It comes with a 5.84-inch FHD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch, and is powered by Snapdragon 625 with up to 4GB of RAM.
It has a 12MP rear camera with flash along with a 5MP secondary camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection. It also has 5MP front camera with AI portrait and AI Face unlock.
It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4000mAh battery that promises 6 hours of continuous gaming and 34 hours of music playback. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It comes with dual pyrolytic graphite sheets that will help to diffuse and radiate heat quickly and reduce the temperature by 2 degree Celsius.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite :
- 5.84-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC Color Gamut
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage, 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with Samsung S5K5E8 sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite comes in Black, Blue and Gold colors. It is costs at 179 Euros (INR 14,450 approx) for the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage and 229 Euros ( INR 18,4500 approx) for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version.
It will roll out in Spain starting from August 10th, in France from July 27th, in Italy from August 8th, and will roll out in over 30 countries, but only the Mi A2 is coming to India.