Motorola might be planning an entire Motorola One line-up that might take place to the recently cancelled Moto X series. Motorola One Power Android One smartphone was surfaced in press shot back in May, and in live images last month. Now the Motorola One Android One smartphone with model number XT1942 has been certified by TENAA in China, that reveales the complete specifications of the smartphone.
PC: Android Headlines
It reveals a 6.18-inch FHD+ 19:9 aspect ratio screen with a notch and 1.8GHz Octa-Core SoC which could be Snapdragon 636. It also have up to 6GB of RAM, 16MP + 5MP dual rear cameras and a 4850mAh battery.
Specifications of Motorola One Power (XT1942) (Rumored) :
- 6.18-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB / 3GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable upto 128GB
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4850mAh battery with fast charging
The Motorola One Power is expected to come in Black, White, Gold and Silver colors. Both the Motorola One and Motorola One Power are expected to be announced at an event in Chicago on August 2nd along with the Moto Z3 and Z3 Force.