Huawei is all set to introduce its flagship Mate 20 series soon, now the Huawei Mate 20 Lite with the model number SNE-AL00 has been certified by TENAA in China. It reveals 6.3-inch FHD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio curved glass display with a notch. It is powered by Kirin 710 Octa-Core 12nm SoC with support for GPU Turbo feature. It runs on Android 8.1 with EMUI 8.2.
This features a 20MP rear camera AI scene recognition along with a 2MP secondary rear camera for portrait shots, arranged vertically. It also has 24MP front camera along with a 2MP secondary camera, similar to the Nova 3i. It packs with a 3650mAh battery.
Specifications of Huawei Mate 20 Lite (Rumored):
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 24MP front-facing camera, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3650mAh battery
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite is expected to come in Black color. We should know more details, including the release date soon.