LG launched the company’s flagship G7+ ThinQ smartphone in India. It was announced in May. It has glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, and polished metal rim. It has a 6.1-inch QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision LCD Super Bright display. It can be viewed easily under direct sunlight with brightness up to 1,000 nit, displaying 100 percent DCI-P3 color gamut. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 SoC with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
It is IP68 rated for dust and water resistance and also meets MIL-STD 810G requirements. It also has a dedicated Google Assistant button and the Super Far Field Voice Recognition. It also has DTS:X to deliver virtual 3D sound for all content, up to 7.1 channel audio with earphones and it has Hi-Fi Quad DAC for incredibly rich sound.
Specifications of LG G7+ ThinQ :
- 6.1-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright IPS Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Chipset with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable up to 2TB
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with LG UX
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, OIS , secondary 16MP camera with 107-degree super-wide-angle lens with f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Dedicated Google Assistant button, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox Speaker
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging
The LG G7 ThinQ is priced at INR 39,990. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from August 10th during The Big Freedom sale. This will compete with the OnePlus 6, Asus Zenfone 5Z, Vivo NEX and others flagships.
Advait Vaidya, Mobile Business Head – Mobile Communication for LG India, said:
The G series received a great response last year with the launch of LG G6 and to further enhance the smartphone experience, we are proud to introduce LG G7+ThinQ in India. Along with power-packed feature list, the smartphone is incorporated with Artificial Intelligence technology that increases the level of real-time engagement for customers. With this addition to the G series range, we hope to continue to the momentum of providing our customers class-leading products.