The Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 got certified by the FCC last month. Now it has surfaced in an online listing that shows the images, reveals specifications and the price of the phone. The listing reveals 5.99-inch FHD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio and a notch, powered by Snapdragon 845 SoC with support for liquid cooling technology.
It comes with 6GB RAM and upto 128GB of storage. It has 12MP+ 5MP dual rear camera setup and a 20MP selfie camera. It also have a fingerprint sensor on the back and a 4000mAh battery with fast charging.
Specifications of Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 (Rumored) :
- 5.99-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Chipset with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, 1.4μm pixel size, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS+GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 is rumored to start at 1999,00 Romanian Leu (INr 34,265 approx). It is expected to be officially announced in the coming weeks.