OPPO is all set to launch its flagship F9 Pro smartphone, successor of last year’s OPPO F7 in India later this month. The company has confirmed the specs of the F9 smartphone in Vietnam, which might launch as F9 Pro in India.
It reveals to have Teardrop notched display and the MediaTek Helio P60 12nm SoC. It has 16MP rear camera along with a 2MP secondary camera and 25MP front facing camera. It packs with 3500mAh battery with VOOC flash charge technology that is better compared to the predecessor.
Specifications of OPPO F9 Pro :
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm Chipset (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, expandable up to 256GB
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge fast charging
The OPPO F9 Pro will come in Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue and Starry Purple colors. It will launch in Vietnam on August 15th at 7,990,000 vietnamese dong (INR 23,520 approx). The smartphone is expected to launch in India later this month.