An OPPO smartphone with model numbers PBEM00 and PBET00, which is said to be R17 with an in-display fingerprint sensor, has spotted in TEENA. The R17 was also spotted at a promotional event in China, hinting that the company has already begun marketing the device in its home market. Now the complete specifications of the R17 and the successor of the R15 series has surfaced.
Specifications of OPPO R17 (Rumored) :
- 6.4-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with 91.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 (performance) + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 (efficiency)) 10nm Chipset with Adreno 616 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary rear camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor, 3D Portrait
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge fast charging
The OPPO R17 Pro is said to come with 3D face unlock as well, in addition to in-display fingerprint scanner. The OPPO R17 series is expected to go official later this month. We should know more details soon.