Earlier this week, Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 surfaced in an online listing in Romania. Now the unboxing video of the smartphone has surfaced online. It shows a display with 19:9 aspect ratio and a notch and Snapdragon 845 SoC with support for liquid cooling. It also reveal to have 6GB RAM along with 64GB internal storage.
It reveals a AI dual rear camera setup along with a 20MP front camera along and IR face unlock, similar to the Mi 8. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and is powered by a 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging along with a charger in the box.
Unlike the Mi 8, It has a 3.5mm audio jack present on the top, while the USB Type-C port is present on the bottom.
Specifications of Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 (Rumored) :
- 5.99-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Chipset with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, 1.4μm pixel size, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS+GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 was listed at 1999,00 Romanian Leu (INR 34,265 approx.) online. It is rumored to launch in India cheaper than this.