Samsung introduced the Galaxy Note 9 smartphone at an event held in New York. Now the company has started taking pre-orders for the smartphone in India from yesterday on its online store. Consumers who pre-book the Galaxy Note 9 will get a chance to own a Samsung Gear Sport smartwatch at INR 4,999, which Originally costs INR 22,990. Today company has started taking pre-orders online via Flipkart and Amazon.in.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 :
- 6.4-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display with 516ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with Adreno 630 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 512GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable up to 512GB
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP primary rear camera with f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, LED Flash, 960fps super slo-mo, 12MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with wide-angle lens, f/1.7 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8mm; Weight: 201g
- BLE S Pen: 5.7 x 4.35 x 106.37mm; Weight: 3.1g
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
The Galaxy Note9 comes in Midnight Black and Metallic Copper with matching S-pen and Ocean Blue with Yellow S Pen. Galaxy Note9 is priced at INR 67,900 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variant and INR 84,900 for the 8GB RAM with 512GB storage variant. You can pre-order the phone on Samsung online Shop till 21st August 2018 along with the Flipkart and Amazon.in. The company says that the shipments will begin 20th August.
- Buy from Paytm Mall to get a cashback of INR 6,000.
- HDFC Bank credit or debit cards or HDFC Consumer Durable loans (CD Loans) lets you avail a cashback ofINR 6,000.
- Under the Samsung Upgrade Program, you can get upgrade bonus of INR 6,000 on exchange of old device for the Galaxy Note 9. The upgrade bonus is over and above the exchange value.