Vivo has launched Y81, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Y Series’ that was introduced back in June. Vivo Y81 comes with 6.22-inch HD+ screen with 19:9 aspect ratio and a notch. It has 88% screen-to-body ratio and just 2.15mm narrow bezels. It is powered by MediaTek’s latest Helio P22 Octa-Core 12nm SoC with 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage.
It comes with a 13MP rear camera with LED flash with portrait mode and a 5MP selfie camera with support for face unlock. It runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) based on Funtouch OS 4. It has a dedicated dual SIM card and microSD slots and packs with 3260mAh battery. The Indian version also comes with a fingerprint sensor along with face unlock.
Specifications of Vivo Y81 :
- 6.22-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm chipset with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
The Vivo Y81 comes in Black and Gold colors. It is priced at INR 12,999 and is available from Amazon.in, Flipkart as well as Vivo online store in India.