OPPO finally introduced F9, latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘F series’ in Vietnam and Philippines. It comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with Waterdrop Screen and up to 90.8% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm chipset with up to 6GB RAM and 64GB of storage. It runs on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1.
It comes with 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture along with secondary 2MP camera. It has a 25MP AI front-facing Sony IMX576 sensor with f/2.0 aperture. It has a dedicated dual SIM card slots and Fingerprint sensor on the back. It packs a 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge fast charging.
It has a gradient color design, a first in the F series. This uses advanced color processes. To achieve a unified design, F9 for the first time has used a gradient design on the side frame, making the sides and the back a naturally connected whole. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of OPPO F9 :
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge
The OPPO F9 comes in Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue and Starry Purple color. It is priced at 76,90,000 Vietnamese Dong (INR 23,300 approx.) for the 4GB RAM version. It will launch as F9 Pro in India on August 21st, and we should know the price next week.