OPPO has confirmed to introduce the R17 at an event in Shanghai on August 23rd. It will come with a 6.4-inch Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch and 91.5% screen-to-body ratio along with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. OPPO R17 will come with 10nm Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC, will likely be the recently announced Snapdragon 670.
It will come with an in-display fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone just in 0.41 seconds. It has dual-rear cameras along with a 25MP AI front camera and packs with a 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge fast charging.
Specifications of OPPO R17 :
- 6.4-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with 91.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 615 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary rear camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor, 3D Portrait
- In-display fingerprint sensor / rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge
The OPPO R17 will come in Twilight Blue and Starry Purple colors with gradient finish. It will be available for order from August 18. We will get to know the price when it will go official next Thursday.