HMD Global today announced the Nokia 5.1 Plus along with the Nokia 6.1 Plus in India. It is Android One smartphone, similar to the other Nokia phones. It comes with a 5.86-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 84% screen-to-body ratio. Nokia X5 is powered by MediaTek Helio P60 12nm chipset with 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage.
It features comes with a 13MP rear camera along with a secondary 5MP camera for AI portrait shots. There is also an 8MP camera on the front for AI-powered selfie portraits and beauty mode. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS, which is upgradable to Android P. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3000mAh battery. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Nokia 5.1 Plus :
- 5.86-inch ( 720×1520 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass 19:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS, upgradable to Android P
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 80.4-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3060mAh battery
The Nokia X5 comes in Black, White and Blue colors. It will be available in September in India exclusively through Flipkart and Nokia.com/Phones. We get to know the Price closer to the availability.