HMD Global today launched the Nokia 6.1 Plus, the global version of the Nokia X6 in India, as it had promised. It packs with 5.8-inch FHD+ display with a notch and 19:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 636 Chipset with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
It comes with a 16MP rear camera (RGB sensor) along with 5MP secondary rear camera (monochrome sensor) with AI portrait and scene recognition, and a 16MP front camera with AI selfies with background blur, stickers and face unlock. It runs on Android 8.1. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs with 3060mAh battery. Let’s take alook on the specs.
Specifications of Nokia 6.1 Plus :
- 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Chipset with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable up to 400GB
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android P
- 16MP (RGB) rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, EIS, 5MP (Monochrome) secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.2um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS+GLONASS, Type-C
- 3060mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The Nokia 6.1 Plus comes in Gloss Midnight Blue, Gloss White and Gloss Black colors. It is priced at INR 15,999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart as well as Nokia.com starting from August 30th with pre-orders started today.