OPPO has launched F9 Pro, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘F series’ in India. The smartphone was launched in Vietnam as F9 last week. It has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with Waterdrop Screen and screen-to-body ratio up to 90.8% . It is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm chipset with 6GB RAM and 64GB of storage.
It runs on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo). It has a 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture along with a secondary 2MP camera. It also has a 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor.
It has a Fingerprint sensor on the back and a 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge fast charging that promises 2 hours of talk time with 5-minute charge. It has a gradient color design, first in the F series, uses advanced color processes. To achieve a unified design, F9 Pro for the first time has used a gradient design on the side frame, making the sides and the back a naturally connected whole. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of OPPO F9 Pro :
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm Chipset (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, compass
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge
The OPPO F9 Pro comes in Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue and Starry Purple color. It is priced at INR 23,990 and will be available for pre-order through Flipkart, Amazon.in and offline stores and will go on sale from August 31st through online and offline stores.