Along with the F9 Pro, OPPO also introduced the F9, a cheaper version of F9 pro in India. It has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with Waterdrop Screen with screen-to-body ratio up to 90.8%. It is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
It runs on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo). It has a 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture along with a secondary 2MP camera. It also has a 16MP front-facing camera. It packs with 3500mAh battery but doesn’t have VOOC Flash charge.
Specifications of OPPO F9 :
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm Chipset (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
The OPPO F9 comes in Black and Purple colors. It is priced at INR 19,990 and will go on sale in India soon.