10.or launched 10.or D2, successor of last year’s 10.or D. It comes with a 5.45-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) out of the box. It has a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera both with LED flash. It dosen’t have a fingerprint sensor.
It has dedicated SIM slots with a microSD slot. It packs a 3200mAh battery, compared to the 3500mAh battery on the predecessor. It also has IPX2 Splash resistant.
Specifications of 10.or D2 :
- 5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 400 nits brightness, Anti-fingerprint coating
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Chipset with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage,3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 3200mAh battery
The 10.or D2 comes in Beyond Black and Glow Gold colors. It is priced at INR 6,999 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and INR 7,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version. It will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from August 28th, while the Amazon Prime users can it a day early.
- 10% instant discount on Punjab National Bank or IndusInd Bank Credit or Debit Cards
- Additional INR 1,000 / INR. 500 off on exchange
- INR 2,200 cashback (in the form of vouchers) for Jio users
- 95% off (Up to INR 200) on Kindle eBooks
- No cost EMI on major credit cards