Infinix Mobility just launched the Note 5, an Android One smartphone, successor of last year’s Note 4. It has a 5.99-inch Full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM. It is an Android One device powered by Google that runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
It has a 12MP rear camera with dual LED flash and AI-powered portrait mode along with a 16MP front camera with AI features that can map 255 facial points for portrait and AI beautify features. It has a fingerprint sensor on the glass back. It comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slot. It packs a 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charting and up to 3 days of battery life. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Infinix Note 5 :
- 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) FHD+ 18:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor with 800MHz ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage / 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, expandable up to 128GB
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, 1.25μm pixel size. f/2.0 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, gyro
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Infinix Note 5 comes in Milan Black, Berlin Gray, and Ice Blue colors. It is priced at INR 9,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and INR 11,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting August 31st.