Last week OPPO confirmed all the specs and started taking pre orders for the R17. Now the company has unveiled the price of the smartphone and said that the OPPO R17 Pro with a f/1.5/2.4 variable aperture camera, OIS, triple rear cameras will be introduced on that date.
We already know that it will come with 6.4-inch Full HD+ notch display with 19:9 aspect ratio and 91.5% screen-to-body ratio and with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. It will be powered by 10nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 SoC chipset with up to 8GB of RAM.
It will come with an in-display fingerprint sensor, can unlock the phone in 0.41 seconds. It features a 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with a 5MP secondary camera for portrait shots and AI scene recognition. It also have 25MP AI front- facing camera and 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge fast charging.
Specifications of OPPO R17 :
- 6.4-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with 91.5% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 ( 2 x 2GHz Kryo 360 (performance) + 6 x 1.7GHz Kryo 360 (efficiency)) 10nm Chipset with Adreno 615 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor, 3D Portrait
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with (5V/4A) VOOC Flash charge
The OPPO R17 will come in Twilight Blue and Starry Purple colors with gradient finish. It is priced at 3199 yuan (INR 32,600 approx) for the 6GB+128GB variant and at 3499 yuan (INR 35,600 approx) for the 8GB+128GB variant. It is already available for pre-order from official OPPO website, jd.com, Lynx and Suning and will go on sale in China from August 30th.