OPPO announced R17 Pro at an event in Shanghai on August 23rd, as it had promised. It has 6.4-inch Full HD+ notch display with 19:9 aspect ratio and 91.5% screen-to-body ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC chipset with 8GB of RAM.
It will come with an in-display fingerprint sensor, can unlock the phone in 0.41 seconds. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in 0.41 seconds. It runs on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo) and has a 25MP AI front camera, similar to the R17.
It has a 12MP rear camera with f/1.5 and f/2.4 variable aperture that intelligently works depending on the light with OIS along with secondary 20MP camera to capture in-depth information. It also has Time of Flight (TOF) 3D Sensing camera, can get high-precision 3D depth information through nanosecond infrared light measurement. You can use it to take 3D photos and can also connect it to your TV and turn it into a home game console.
It has a 3700mAh (2 x 1850mAh) battery with Super VOOC Flash Charge technology that was introduced with the Find X Lamborghini Edition. This can charge the phone from 0 to 40% in just 10 minutes. This uses a powerful 10V / 5A (50W) Super VOOC charger. Let’s take alook on the specs.
Specifications of OPPO R17 Pro :
- 6.4-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with 100% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.5/2.4 variable aperture, OIS, 20MP secondary rear camera with f/2.6 aperture, TOF 3D camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor, 3D Portrait
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C, NFC
- 3700mAh battery with (10V/5A) SuperVOOC fast charging
The OPPO R17 Pro comes in Fog gradient color. It is priced at 4299 yuan (INR 43,830 approx) and will be available in China from mid-October.