Samsung has introduced Galaxy J2 Core (SM-J260), the company’s first Android Oreo (Go edition) smartphone. It comes with 5-inches qHD TFT display and powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 7570 Quad-Core 14nm chipset with 1GB of RAM.
It comes with a 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front camera. It doesn’t come with Fingerprint sensor or Face Unlock. It packs with a 2600mAh battery..
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J2 Core :
- 5-inch (540 x 960 pixels) qHD TFT display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Exynos 7570 14nm processor with Mali-T720 MP1 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core comes in Golden color. It will be available in Malaysia and India beginning August 24th, 2018 and in additional markets soon. We should know the price soon.