After TENAA certification and teasers, Honor officially confirmed that it will introduce the Honor 8X and 8X Max smartphone in China on September 5th. TENAA certifications revealed a large 7.12-inch LCD display with a notch, so this could be the 8X Max. It will be powered by an Octa-Core SoC clocked at 1.8GHz with 4GB RAM.
It has a 16MP camera on the back with LED flash along with a secondary 2MP camera for portrait shots. There is an 8MP camera on the front. According to the image, it looks like it will feature a glass back. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and a huge 4900mAh battery.
Specifications of Honor 8X Max (ARE-AL00) (Rumored) :
- 7.12-inch (2244×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18.7:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh(typ) / 4900mAh (min) battery with fast charging
We should know all the details when the phone goes official in a couple of weeks.