ARCHOS announced Access 57 4G, the company’s latest budget Android Oreo Go edition smartphone ahead of IFA. It comes with a 5.7-inch FWVGA+ 18:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display and is powered by the latest UNISOC SC9832E SoC chipset with 1GB RAM. It has an 8MP rear camera with LED flash along with a 2MP front camera and a 2400mAh battery.
Specifications of ARCHOS Access 57 4G :
- 5.7-inch (480 x 960 pixels) FWVGA+ 18:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass TN display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core UNISOC SC9832E 64-bit chipset with 600MHz Mali-T820 MP1 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 2400mAh battery
The ARCHOS Access 57 4G comes in Blue color. It is priced at €79.99 (INR 6,540 approx). It will be available from October 2018 throughout Europe. It will be showcased at IFA 2018, from August 31st to September 5th.