LG has launched Q7, the successor of last year’s Q6 in the ‘Q series’ in India. It packs with the same 5.5-inch FHD+ Full-Vision Display. It is powered by 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750S SoC and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo). It is IP68 rated for water and dust resistant and MIL-STD 810G certified for military grade durability.
It comes with a 13MP rear camera with LED flash along with 8MP front camera. It has the same 3000mAh battery as the Q6. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of LG Q7 :
- 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullVision, 442ppi Display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750S (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) Chipset with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Hi-Fi audio, DTS:X 3D Surround
- Water and Dust Resistant (IP68) MIL-STD 810G certified
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C 2.0
- 3,000mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The LG Q7 comes in Aurora Black and Moroccan Blue colors. It is priced at INR 15,990 and will be available across India from September 1st.