Meizu introduced the 6T smartphone in China back in May, now a new smartphone with model number M816Q has been certified by TENAA in China. It could be launched as the M8 Lite. The listing reveals a similar 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D glass 18:9 aspect ratio display. It will be powered by 1.3GHz Quad-Core Chipset and run Android 8.1 (Oreo) on the top.
It has a 13MP rear camera with LED flash along with 5MP front-facing camera. It will come with a poly-carbonate body, fingerprint sensor below the camera and pack with a 3100mAh battery.
Specifications of Meizu M8 Lite (Rumored) :
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3GHz quad-core Chipset
- 3GB, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Flyme OS
- Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3100mAh battery
The Meizu M8 Lite is expected to come in Black and White colors. We should know the launch date soon.