Micromax’s owned sub brand, YU has officially launched the YU ACE, the latest budget smartphone, as it had promised. It comes with a 5.45-inch HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display and is powered by a MediaTek MT6739 SoC chipset. It comes with up to 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. It runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) on the top.
It has a 13MP rear camera with LED flash along with a 5MP front camera with LED flash. For security it has a fingerprint sensor on the back as well as face unlock. It packs with a 4000mAh battery.
Specifications of YU ACE :
- 5.45-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 64-bit Chipset with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 2GB RAM + 16GB storage / 3GB RAM + 32GB storage, expandable up to 128GB
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM ( nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The YU ACE comes in Charcoal Grey, Elektric Blue and Rose Gold colors. It is priced at INR 5,999 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage varinat and INR 6,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from September 6th.
Shubhodip Pal, Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer, Micromax Informatics said:
We are extremely excited to launch a phone that we strongly believe is a gamechanger in the Sub 6K category. The YU ACE is a product that speaks for itself – with features and specifications that are the best in this category, it gives consumers a chance to ‘Play God’ by making themselves experience the best of technology. At Micromax, we have always stood for democratizing technology for the masses and that is exactly the aim with which we constantly innovate and create products that truly understand the needs of our consumers. YU, being an extension of our beliefs, has envisioned to empower users to enable them to do more with technology than they thought possible.