LG has launched Q7, the successor of last year’s Q6 in the ‘Q series’ in India. Now it has launched Q Stylus+, the successor of last year’s Stylus 3 in India. It comes with a 6.2-inch FHD+ FullVision Display and is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek SoC. It is IP68 rated for water and dust resistant and also MIL-STD 810G certified for military grade durability.
It comes with a 16MPl rear camera and an 8MP front camera. It also has Portrait mode, QLens and DTS:X 3D Surround Sound. It packs a 3300mAh battery with Fast charging. It has fingerprint sensor on the back also doubles as the selfie camera shutter button. It can also be utilized to personalize captured images and videos to create animated GIFS. Even with the display off, the LG Q Stylus will recognize and record handwritten notes.
Specifications of LG Q Stylus+ :
- 6.2-inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) 18:9 FullVision 389ppi 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750S (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) Chipset with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, DTS:X 3D Surround
- Water and Dust Resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C 2.0
- 3,300mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The LG Q Stylus+ comes in Aurora Black and Moroccan Blue colors. It is priced at INR 21,990 and will be available from offline stores starting tomorrow, September 5th.
Commenting on the launch, Advait Vaidya, Business Head- Mobiles, LG India, said:
The LG Q Stylus adds another dimension to our series of exceptionally-priced midrange phones that deliver amazing value to consumers. This phone is another example of LG’s promise to deliver a wider selection of devices this year with premium features designed to meet the diverse needs of today’s evolving smartphone users.