Motorola announced the P30, the company’s first smartphone with notch display along with the Moto Z3 and Moto E5 Plus at an event in China last month. Now It announced the Moto P30 Note its latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘P series’ in China.
It has the same 6.2-inch Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio, Snapdragon 636 chipset with 6GB of RAM. It also runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI 4.0 on the top. It has glass back with gradient design and a largeer 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Specifications of Moto P30 Note :
- 6.2-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5 curved glass display with 19:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Chipset with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI 4.0
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, OmniVision OV16B sensor, 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, OmniVision OV5675 sensor
- 12MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby audio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
The Moto P30 Note comes only in Mercury Black color. It is priced 1999 yuan (INR 20,700 approx) for the 4GB RAM and 2299 yuan (INR 23,800 approx) for the 6GB RAM variant. It is already on sale in China. The global version of the phone will come with stock Android and will launch as Moto One Power in India next month.