Huawei’s Honor brand launched Honor 7S smartphone, the company’s latest player in the budget segment in India. It was unveiled back in May with a 5.45-inch HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 73% screen-to-body ratio.
It is powered by a Quad-Core MediaTek SoC with 2GB of RAM. It runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMIUI 8.1 on top. It has a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera, both with LED flash, and support for face unlock. It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs with a 3020mAh battery.
Specifications of Honor 7S :
- 5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 64-bit Chipset with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3020mAh built-in battery
The Honor 7S comes in Black, Blue and Gold colors. It is priced at INR. 6,999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart and Honor online store from September 14th.