Motorola India has been teased the Moto G6 Plus for a month. Now it has announced that the Moto G6 Plus will launch in India on September 10th. It was introduced back in April along with the Moto G6 with a large 5.93-inch Full HD+ display. It is packs with Octa Core Snapdragon 630 chipset with 6GB of RAM.
It has a 12MP rear camera along with a secondary 5MP camera and an 8MP front facing camera. It has a 3200mAh battery with supports for Turbo charging.
The new #motog6plus is set to arrive on 10th September and is built to give you more with every feature!
Which one are you most excited about? Take a screenshot and share it with us! #BuiltForMore pic.twitter.com/HyoigsRBv3
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) September 4, 2018
Specifications of Moto G6 Plus :
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 IPS display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Chipset with Adreno 508 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, Dual Autofocus Pixel technology, f/1.7 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- P2i water-repellent nano coating
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported loud speaker, Dolby Audio, 3 mics
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto G6 Plus comes in Deep Indigo and Nimbus colors. We get to know the price of the smartphone in India when it launches next Monday.