Xiaomi just launched the Redmi 6 Pro in the Redmi series, as it had promised. It comes with a 5.84-inch FHD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch. It is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 625 chipset with up to 4GB of RAM. It has a aluminum back with fingerprint sensor. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9 on the top.
It has a 12MP rear camera with flash along with a 5MP secondary camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection. It also has a 5MP front camera with AI portrait feature, AI Face unlock. It has a dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs with a 4000mAh battery.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro :
- 5.84-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC Color Gamut
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Chipset with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM+32GB storage, 4GB RAM+64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9, upgradable to MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, EIS, secondary 5MP camera with Samsung S5K5E8 sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro comes in Red, Blue, Gold and Black colors. It costs at INR 10,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant and INR 12,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant. It will go on sale exclusively from Amazon.in as well as Mi.com starting from September 11th. HDFC Bank Credit/Debit cards and EMI transactions get INR 500 off for the first sale.