Yesterday, Huawei’s Honor brand announced the latest mid ranger Honor 8X in China. It comes with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with 91% screen-to-body ratio and a notch. It is powered by Kirin 710 SoC with 6GB of RAM. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2 on the top. It comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots.
It has a 20MP rear camera with LED flash, AI scene recognition that can identify up to 500 scenes, and a 2MP secondary camera to capture depth information in portrait shots. It has a 16MP front camera with 4-in-1 pixel binning technology and AI beautify.
It has 4D gaming experience with real-time recognition of the game scene. It vibrates the phone to intelligent match up to 30 different senses. It has fingerprint sensor on the back and, packs with a 3750mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Specifications of Honor 8X :
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, 480 fps slow-mo recording
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3750mAh battery with fast charging
The Honor 8X comes in Black, Blue, Red and Purple colors. It is priced at 1399 yuan (INR 14,700 approx) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 1599yuan for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage and 1899 yuan for the top-end 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variant. It is already available for order and goes on sale from September 11th.