Vivo just announced the V11, the company’s latest player in mid-range in India. It comes with a 6.41-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with, 91.27 % screen-to-body ratio and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The display used in V11, calls Halo FullView display. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 AIE with 6GB of RAM.
It has 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with a 5MP secondary shooter for portrait shots, AI scene recognition, Dual PDAF for 0.03 seconds of focus and a 25MP front camera with AI beautify feature. There is funmoji, similar Apple’s Animoji, comes with AI gaming mode.
It has an in-display fingerprint sensor, dedicated Dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs with a 3,400mAh battery with Dual-Engine 18W fast charging .
Specifications of Vivo V11 :
- 6.41-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU (V11) / Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU (V11i)
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP Dual PD rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 1.28 μm aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, CS43199 + SSM6322 Amplifier
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,400mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Vivo V11 comes in Starry Night and Dazzling Gold colors. It is priced at INR 25,990. It is already available for pre-order from today and goes on sale from September 12th from Amazon.in and Vivo online stores as well as ofline stores.
Launch Offers :
- INR 2,000 flat cashback to HDFC bank debit and credit card users
- JIO Instant Benefits upto INR 4,050
- One Time Screen Replacement
- No-cost EMI up to 12 months