Apple also introduced the iPhone XR, a cheaper version with 6.1-inch LCD Liquid Retina display. The company claims it the best LCD display ever made. It comes with the same A12 Bionic first in industry 7nm Chipset. It has an Aluminum and Glass Design frame.
It comes with a 12MP wide-angle lens with f/1.8 aperture, OIS and true tone flash. It is splash- and water-resistant with IP67 ratings. It comes with the same Face ID unlock as the XS series.
It has LTE Advanced, Dual SIM support (via eSIM), similar to the XS series and wireless charging as well, thanks to the glass back.
Specifications of Apple iPhone XR :
- 6.1-inch (1792 x 828 pixels) LCD 326ppi Liquid Retina display, 3D Touch
- Six-core A12 Bionic 64-bit 7nm processor with four-core GPU, M12 motion co-processor
- 64GB, 128GB,256GB storage options
- iOS 12
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- Dual SIM (secondary eSIM from select carriers or physical SIM in China)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera,optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,Retina Flash
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac with MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Qi wireless charging, fast charging, up to 15 hours of internet use
The Apple iPhone XR comes in white, black, blue, yellow, coral and RED colors starting at $749 (INR 53,860 approx) in the U.S. It will be available for order starting from October 19th.
It will go on sale in India along with over 50 countries from October 26th at INR 76,900 (MRP) through Apple Authorised Resellers.