Huawei has announced Maimang 7, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China as it had promised. It was introduced in UK as Mate 20 Lite couple of weeks ago. It comes with a large 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a notch. It is powered by Kirin 710 SoC with GPU Turbo has Google AR Core support, 6GB of RAM.
It has a 20MP rear camera along with a 2MP secondary rear camera with 480 fps Super Slow Motion, HDR Pro and Studio Lighting. It also has a 24MP front camera with 2MP secondary camera with AI feature than recognise over 500 scenarios in 22 categories and 3D Qmoji.
It has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor and packs with a 3750mAh battery with support for fast charging. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Huawei Maimang 7 :
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display, 85% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 24MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3750mAh battery with fast charging
The Huawei Maimang 7 comes in Black, Blue and Gold colors. It is priced at 2399 yuan (INR 25,375 approx). It is available for pre-orders from today and goes on sale in China starting from September 15th.