After the live images and video of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro surfaced online, It has been listed online for sale. We already know specifications of the phone, that is minor minor upgraded compared to the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The only major change is the 6.28-inch screen with a notch and 19:9 aspect ratio. It also has dual front cameras which the Redmi Note 5 Pro lacks.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro (Rumored) :
- 6.26-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Chipset with Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is listed in Black, Blue, Rose Gold and Red colors. It costs at about $200 (INR 14,570 approx) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version.