Xiaomi introduced the Redmi 6 Pro few months ago in June, and it was launched in India earlier this month. Now the Redmi Note 6 Pro, surfaced in live images and video.
The image reveals that the note 6 Pro will have a 6.26-inch FHD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio and a notch. It will be powered by Snapdragon 636 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI on top.
It has a 12MP rear camera with flash along with a secondary 5MP camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection. It also has 20MP front camera along with secondary 2MP camera. We expect it to come with a dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots unlike the Hybrid SIM slot in the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
It is expected to feature an aluminum back, fingerprint sensor on the back and 4000mAh battery, similar to the Redmi 6 Pro.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro :
- 6.26-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Chipset with Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is expected to come in Red, Blue, Gold and Black colors. It is expected to go official in the coming weeks.