Nikon just launched Nikon Z7 and Nikon Z6 along with the NIKKOR Z lenses under the Nikon FX-format mirrorless series in India. The Nikon Z7 comes with full-frame 45.7MP BSI CMOS sensor with an Expeed 6 image processor. It also comes with an ISO range of 64-25,000, 493-point autofocus system and 9fps continuous shooting. It also has an ability to record 4K UHD videos and comes built-in 5 axis vibration reduction to give a stabilised photo and video shoots.
The Nikon Z7 comes with a 3.2-inch touch screen LCD OLED panel and a 3.69 million dot high-res OLED electronic viewfinder. The Z7 offers a completely silent shooting mode, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a microphone. The Z7 has a completely new body system dubbed as “Z-mount”.
The Z6 comes with 24.5MP full-frame sensor with 100-51,200 native ISO range and 12 fps continuous shooting. The Z6 also features a Z-Mount which has a 16mm flange distance, a third of that on the F-mount, and a 55 mm diameter that’s 17 percent larger. It sports Bluetooth LE and WiFi with SnapBridge/PC support for connectivity.
In addition, it comes with dedicated headphone and microphone ports. It supports 4K recording with a full frame sensor readout at up to 30 fps, and 1080p videos at 120fps.
- Z6 body only – ₹ 1,69,950
- Z6 + Z24-70mm f/4 S+FTZ kit – ₹ 2,26,950
- Z6 + Z24-70mm f/4 S – ₹ 2,14,950
- Z6 + FTZ kit – ₹ 1,81,950
- Z7 body only – ₹ 2,69,950
- Z7 + Z24-70mm f/4 S+FTZ kit – ₹ 3,26,950
- Z7 + Z24-70mm f/4 S kit – ₹ 3,14,950
- Z7 + FTZ kit – ₹ 2,81,950
- Z 24-70mm F/4 S – ₹ 78,450
- Z 35mm f/1.8 S – ₹ 66,950
- Z 50mm f/1.8 S – ₹ 50,950
- FTZ – ₹ 19,950