Meizu just announced the 16X, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China. It packs with a 6-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 90.62% screen-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 710 chipset with 6GB of RAM. It runs on Flyme OS based on Android 8.1 on the top.
It has 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX380 sensor, 1.55μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture and a 20MP secondary telephoto lens with Sony IMX350 sensor for portrait shots and 3x loss-less zoom. It also has 20MP front facing camera with AI beauty recognition.
In terms for security it has AI Face unlock and in-display fingerprint scanner. It packs a 3100mAh battery with mCharge flash charging. Let’s take a look on the specs.
Specifications of Meizu 16X :
- 6-inch ( 1080 × 2160 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 100000 : 1 contrast ratio, 430cd/m2 (typical) brightness, 402 PPI
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Chipset (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Flyme OS
- 12MP rear camera with wide-angle lens, 1/2.3″ Sony IMX380 sensor, 1.55μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, Four-axis OIS, PDAF, Laser auto-focus, secondary 20MP telephoto lens, Sony IMX350 sensor, f/2.6 aperture, 6-LED ring LED flash
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI face unlock
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3100mAh battery with mCharge fast charging
The Meizu 16X comes in Black, White and Gold colors. It is priced at 2098 yuan ( ₹ 22,285 approx) for the 64GB storage and 2398 yuan ( ₹ 25,470 approx) for 128GB storage variant. It is available for order and goes on sale from September 26 in China.