Meizu announced the 8X along with the 16X at an event in China. It comes with 6.2-inch Full HD+ LCD display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio and 89.6% body to screen ratio. It has just 1.7mm ultra narrow bezels on the sides and 4.8mm bezels in bottom. It runs on Flyme OS based on Android 8.1 (Oreo) on the top.
It has a 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash along with a 5MP secondary camera for portrait shots. It has 20MP front camera with AI face unlock. It has metal frame and glass back with a fingerprint sensor. It packs with a 3210mAh battery with support for mCharge fast charging. Let’s take look on the specs
Specifications of Meizu X8 :
- 6.2-inch (2220 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 1500 : 1 contrast ratio, 450cd/m2 (typical) brightness, 83% NTSC color gamut, 401 PPI
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Chipset (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Flyme OS
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 6P lens, Sony IMX362/Samsung 2L7 sensor, Dual PD focus, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI face unlock
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3210mAh battery with mCharge fast chargingX
The Meizu X8 comes in Black, Blue and White colors. The is priced at 1598 yuan (16,985 approx) for the base 4GB + 64GB storage, 1798 yuan ( ₹19,110 approx) for the 6GB + 64GB storage and 1998 yuan (₹ 21,240 approx) for the 6GB + 128GB storage variant. It will go on sale in China starting from October 15th.