Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) with model no SM-A750F srfaced in press images earlier this week. Now company has officially announced the Galaxy A7 (SM-A750F), the company’s latest mid-range smartphone. It has 6-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED infinity display and is powered by a 2.2GHz Octa-Core processor which could be Exynos 7885 SoC.
It has triple rear cameras setup, a 24MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture, secondary 8MP 120° Ultra Wide Lens for wide-angle photos and the third 5MP camera to capture in-depth information for portrait shots. It also has a 24MP front camera with that automatically lets more light in by combining four pixels into one pixel in low light conditions. It also has an adjustable LED flash, Selfie Focus, Pro Lighting Mode and AR emoji.
The A7 (2018) comes with metal frame and glass back. It has fingerprint scanner dubbed into right side of frame below thw volume rockers. It supports Dolby Atmos audio and packs a 3300mAh battery.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) :
- 6-inch (1080×2220 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core processor
- 4 GB RAM with 64GB / 128 GB Storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide camera, 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (Optional)
- 3300mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) comes in Blue, Black, Gold and Pink colors. It is priced starts at €349 (US$ 407 / Rs. 29,385 approx.) and will roll out in select European and Asian markets starting from October. It should also be available in India soon since the support page for the phone is live.